My instaphotos

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

you're still using badgeplz.com ahh?

Out already lah you!

hahhaa. I'm just rubbing you up a little! oh well. Remember when we used to have badgeplz.com on our blogpages? Pfttttt. WELL. It KA-PUNKKKK-ed.

Don't know what happened to it? But I loooooooved showing my instagram photos on blogger, and then after awhile I opened my page to find this:


Aduiiii. Potong steam la wei. So now when I want to see my photos I see this instead?

I searched around the net, saw some other blogs having the same problem as well, but nobody seemed to be solving it. I took down the badgeplz html and i found that others also did the same thing. But i was NOT happy.

So just now I searched the net again and found this:


Snapwidget

It's pretty much similar to badgeplz but more awesome in the sense that IT CAN WORK -.- (imagine the quality of bad apps that makes you like whichever apps just because they work. sigh).

So what you do is that you go to "get started" (in case some of you are blur, not trying to be Pippa Middleton):

oh and yes I googled how to screenshot as well. Keep forgetting how to!
There's my username over there. The funny thing I thought about was that you can actually use somebody elses' username which means that you get to use their photos, so haha if you want to play a prank go ahead. Those who want to use my username just let me know first ok hahha!

So you see? Insert your username, select your widget type (grid is like what i have here), thumbnail size (normally 200 will do? But I like mine super huge but you can also see that the number of photos I can put in a row is affected, I can put only 3, unless I want another row), layout (row x number), photo border (definitely yes!) and other advanced stuff.

Next, preview, and if you like it (the major thing is only the size of it) just get you widget!


Include it in your layout (add in html if you don't have one in the first place) and that's it! I like it because it's pretty much easy and I get to put pretty photos at the top of the page again :D

No more bland layout!
Cheers!
goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment