My instaphotos

Monday, August 27, 2012

Family gathering at Tropicana Golf Club

Hahaha practically my first blog post on the go! :) heading back to college now, hehe

This was one of the rare few times that everybody had time to be there, but still it was lacking Justin the cousin and Kevin my brother (he came afterwards when almost everybody was gone, boooooo)

Some pictures I took that day and some I stole from Michelle Ee ee's fb are right at the bottommmm *wink

Why I don't like blogger on the go is cuz they dont let us have pics and words together, all must be separated -.-"

Anyways, have a great day and
Cheers!

P.s. heading for 3D ghost movie screening tonight T.T (called sagoja or sum-what?)

2 comments:

  1. yalor i aso had they separate the pic..i need to edit on my laptop again to arrange the pic..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea lo, quite troublesome-if you want to provide this app, then make it as good as the real thing la! Can't expect us to edit again and again wan mah~

      Delete