My instaphotos

Monday, August 6, 2012

my INSTAdream wedding

*the pictures in this post will be made up of Instagram pictures!*
*no editing or blurring to give credits to original photographers*

which is why it's named my INSTAdream wedding =)
i believe that it's never too early to start planning for your wedding.
hahaha, that's bulls. i never thought of my wedding until recently, cuz so many people are getting married! like fourfeetnine Audrey and Cheesie soon.

previously the most would be:
"owh i want this dress for my wedding"
"i wanna marry THERE also!"
"i'm going this place for my honeymooooon"

and that's it. kinda normal right?

so after viewing all the awesome pictures on Instagram, i have compiled a list of my own, hehehehe.
hopefully loverboy won't be too shocked or anything, and then run away while it's still early -.-"

wedding reception here! i want a beach wedding so im assuming the beach is somewhere near, hahaha prob behind the tree?

wall of flowers where i will lay out refreshments and champagne! (or coke? hmmm, can't decide which is better Xp)

nice refreshments? strawberries and ice cream!
(i'm assuming it is ice cream)

following this would be the most important part of any wedding: the bridegown!
nice? suitable? can imagine me running around the beaach in this dress? gorgeous isn't it *sigh*
quite suitable for a beach don't you think?


now imagine it whipped all about by the breeze
planned hairstyle for this bridegown, whereas for the dinner it would be all tied up =)



nails and shoes of the morning! the shoes are really really gorgeous just that i don't think that it can be seen through my dress? maybe when i sit down i'll purposely hike my dress up and swing my feet round purposely until people compliment my shoes *psycopath*


dinnergown and hair:


i know the hair is more of a morning do but i'd prefer flowing tresses on the beach - it's much more natural, muahahaha!

wedding flowers! influenced by Love Rain, hehehe
cheap and nice what! <3


my man will be dressed like this:
two hunks-suits are hot, agreed?!




bridesmaids: (two choices, haven't decided yet! well i got at least five more years to decide what -.-)

plain white, or colorful? if its too colorful it'll take the focus off ME, the lady of the day..hmm too bad in Malaysia we don't really do the custom of dressing our bridesmaids in ugly clothes on purpose, too kiasu i think!

wedding invitations! this picture is technically not an invitation, it's just a plain cardboard for a necklace but the design is nice i think, i should ask my friend to design my invitations then hahahhaa =)





CHEERS!

p.s. felt stupider and stupider as i finish up the post. owh well, chins up and thumbs up too! *wink










1 comment:

  1. me too always think about my dream wedding...if i have all the money in the world i would get married in santorini overseeing the best sunset view..

    ReplyDelete