My instaphotos

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Mr Lens & Me

 A Butterfly Project

and

 Blogging experience

I don't know about you guys, but I've always had trouble finding a legitimate (by that of course I mean cheap, good and with plenty of variety) optometrist to buy contact lens. I've always been the type to buy the cheapest and most convenient lens available so I just buy whatever contact lens that's not too dodgy - Acuvue, Air Optix, Freshcon, Freshlook, Soflens 38 (& 58 too I think, izit the same?) but I am aware that there are plenty that I've never tried, so here comes both Butterfly Project and Mr Lens into the picture.

As a blogging project, I was given the choice of choosing 2 contact lenses from Mr Lens. Giddy with excitement and enthusiasm, I immediately went to their website to choose mine.

My choice - TADAH! Colorvue Starburst in grey and Colorvue 3tones in green. I always buy my color lenses in grey and since I have two choices I selected green also for fun *claps hands in glee

it comes in a box with 2 capsules for your lens (this one is hazel for sistah <3)
If you're as impatient a girl as me (as I think all girls are for new stuff) then you'll be glad to know that Mr Lens offers free delivery to the Klang Valley and KL area, plus they have their own delivery team who are in charge of delivering ONLY Mr Lens products. I got mine 3 days later, if I'm not mistaken ;) Now that's what I call good service!

It comes like this:

two boxes of contact lenses, your receipts, and the customary brochures
about their services
Close up of my eye after I wore it:

looks a little blur cuz I zoomed and cropped it, but you get the gist -
this is Colorvue in Starburst Grey
I reckon that it'll look better with makeup and the whole she-bang, but a little word of advice: this contact lens is supposed to be worn for 3 months, but if you're like me who wears these lens almost all day every day of the week, tune down the expiry to one month please, or else you'll hurt your eyes. Color lenses are always more harmful to our eyes.

What Mr Lens offers: Up to 50% discount on your regular contact lenses, and speedy delivery times.
For the same products and half the price, why not take a chance on Mr Lens?

Cheers!




1 comment:

  1. Yours is too good but I might consider buying Cheapest Toric Contacts as these are the safest and the best.

    ReplyDelete