My instaphotos

Sunday, November 3, 2013

My encounter with Sky Fruit (向天果)

This was one of the more traditional "supplements" that I was consuming when I had my acne episode earlier this year. At the same time that I started Acne.org, a family friend recommended that I try this "miracle seed" that she had her maid try when the maid had skin problems.

Well, I was skeptical at first. Two seeds per day and my acne will be gone? Tipu (lying) la. Where got so powerful wan? Admittedly around that time I kinda lost heart about all these consumed pills and what-nots already after my previous experience with antibiotics and stuff from my dermatologist in Ipoh (read here).

So my lovely daddy got one coconut-like ball of the "fruit" from the family, processed it for me and put all the seeds into a container specially reserved for me.


Yup, all that for me. And it's not the only container that I got! Daddy was very enthusiastic about these seeds and went to get so much more for me that when I stopped consuming the seeds I had about two huge containers left :/

It was only yesterday that after I went with the sistah and mummy to visit the family friend again and her making such a fuss over my healed and kononnya glowing skin that I went to google the Chinese name, "向天果". It's English name is called Sky Fruit and it has SO MANY medicinal benefits!

Lowers cholesterol, good for glucose levels, anti-carcinogen (cancer), good for sperms, heals asthma, promotes healthy blood circulation, anti-inflammatory, reduces risk of heart disease, and only a minor part about skin problems, and it worked so well for me!

Guess what? I'm back to consuming the seeds already *grin

So here's how you consume the "seeds" or fruit:


Take 2 seeds every morning (some links recommend a couple every morning, noon and night but I only took it once a day) and prepare some water handy. Trust me, you need it handy!


Make a clean break through the middle of the seed and pop out the white seed. 


Now you have 2 seeds in your hands. The shell breaks easily and cleanly. 



Smash it into little pieces, pop them into your mouth, grab water, and swallow!

Try not to drag out the process because it is really really bitter. If you're feeling brave, chew the seeds instead of breaking them beforehand. I DARE YOU.

Cheers!

Showing off my skin <3

15 comments:

  1. In malay it's called "tunjuk langit" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sky fruit indonesia with high quality and competitive price
      please contact fo price email prasetyo@outlook.fr phone WHATSAPP +6281915554009 READY TO SUPPLY UP TO 10000KG

      Delete
  2. So great the information you blogged! :D
    Mind to follow my blog? :) i will follow back soon! :D
    http://jingwenmonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ailing. While playing golf, a worker gave me 4 big sky fruits. He told me to wait for the fruits to open up by itself and then eat the seeds. It is good for "u know what" lah. I search in the net for idea how to eat the seed and you r the only one who explain clearly how to eat it. Thank you sooooo much. Btw, the fact u show yr face with no makeup means u r sweet naturally....cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Good to know this blog post helps someone out *big big grin

      Delete
  4. Hi, Brothers & Sisters, I am selling Buah Tujuk Langit or Sky Fruit. If anyone need this fruit small or big amount please contact with me. living in Kuala Lumpur. My mobile number is 016 9331266 Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hv it along the road everywhere is Singapore , Thanks to our wise Goverment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 packet $20. Hp +65 98524781
    http://skyfruitinfo.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 packet $20. Hp +65 98524781
    http://skyfruitinfo.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. good information.. it's a miracle seed. but some bitter tasty.. see skyfruitseed.com for more information about benefit of sky fruit seed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got to be careful. Altho generally it seems positive for many. However for some people it is too heaty and they develop ulcers internally and boils externally!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sky fruit indonesia with high quality and competitive price
    please contact fo price email prasetyo@outlook.fr phone WHATAPP +6281915554009 READY TO SUPPLY UP TO 20000KG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for information. Mahogany seed also have some benefits. I read in mahoganyseed.com. We must try this amazing herb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    Would like to have the Sky Fruit seed, Can send me some.

    HP : +65 91052248
    email : henryt81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the information.
    I have serious heart issues (4 bypass and caused the kidney to damaged), I am just beginning to take, hope to see result soon..

    ReplyDelete