My instaphotos

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mary Kay's "One Woman Can" Beauty Contest

THIS IS AN ADVERTORIAL


Mary Kay, Mary Kay, 
with pots and pastes of sunshine rays
 of twice a million of sales force they says
has FIFTY times experiences May


And so in part of their big day
girls of all sorts and sizes come pray
"Make me pretty! Blushes and Hairspray!"
and take out the unsightly hair that is grey

 hush, my pretties, listen to me I say,
a chance to fly with wings all-they-can-pay
to the Pearl of the Orient, Hong Kong! Have your way
3 dawns and 2 twilight's you will lay 


Just join them-If you may
and "Let Your Dreams Come True;
One Woman Can", you can't say nay!

LET YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.
ONE WOMAN CAN
BEAUTY CONTEST


Hurry! Contest till the 10th of May, 2013 only.
for more details, go to www.marykay.com.my

Cheers,

for i believe you can too!


2 comments:

  1. omg, you this blog is fantastic! u write the poem yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Maple! you have no idea how nice it is to hear that from a person :)
      yes well i did write the poem myself hehehe, it was sooooo hard to keep finding words rhyming with "-ay"! you're into poems too?

      Delete