My instaphotos

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Acer & Intel "PLAYsure Redefined" Party

Went with sister Charis to the launch of Acer's latest gadgets under the "PLAYsure Redefined" Party last Thursday night before Wesak. 

So as I had to go for my intern during the day and had no time to go home and prepare for the party, what I did was this:

daytime
ta-dah!

and....night time!
Accessorized, braided my hair, slapped on some makeup
Wore a flirty dress over my party dress to work and took it off after, hehe!
Was happy lahh, because I finally had chance to wear my H&M 70s' glittery cardigan :D

Some pictures of the party:
when we arrived

Private sitting area behind the bar

Food! which although wasn't the reason we were there, played an integral part in the party
Can't have a party without food, you know

Products lined up for display!
Anyways Acer is having a competition for most interesting/creative tweet or instagram picture, so go ahead and join la  if you want to win some Acer gadgets :)

Showing off our glow-in-the-dark bangle, somehow we look the
mirror image of each other here

Lighting was bad, what do you expect in a party XD
Oh and some update in my life!
Got the Dean's List Award from university *proud


CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment