My instaphotos

Friday, May 24, 2013

Online Shopping Experience with Roses Cart

*click, *click. *clickclickclick.
TA-DAH! Shopping done. You are now the proud owner of 3 bags, 2 pairs of shoes, 457 accessories and a 328947856 other stuffs. Don't you just love the simplicity of online shopping?

Was introduced to Roses Cart through Facebook as it was a friend starting up an online boutique so I decided to just browse around to see if there was anything good. And, just like another other girl "browsing around", I made my orders as well, hhahahhaa. #notmyfault


Will show you what i ordered in a minute.

Roses Cart is an online boutique majoring in (heh, sounding like a student) accessories and bags for females. Sorry guys! none for you. This is exclusive, hoho! The accessories include and are not limited to: rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, anklets. Hopefully they will branch into shoes and clothes soon?

What I found out was interesting. This online shop was actually a little bit "affliated" to MAP Accessories in Ipoh (Facebook Map Accessories). I bet those from Ipoh would definitely remember Maps because it was like the only huge shop in Ipoh Parade selling accessories and I would just go in to stare at the little pretties.

I ordered 2 bags, 2 necklaces, and i don't remember the rest already. Definitely another bracelet involved lahh, but then...okayy this are some that i ordered:

YSL necklace for RM29! This one not that cheap but when I
saw it I had to have it <3 <3

Snake necklace at RM14, quite worth it I felt
Can wear for formal occasions mahh

Rose gold arrow bangle for RM8! Cheap right? XD
Was impressed with their service as I got a whatsapp message from the admin when the bags arrived to show me my bags:

Mine is the top right flowery carry-all and the neon yellow transparent sling bag <3
Can't wait to get my hands on it HOHOHO

Eh wait, Hold your horses. Roses Cart needs about 2-3 weeks for your items to reach-counting from the closing date-as most of the items are pre-ordered (that's why I forgot my ordered items). So what you do is order (through FB messaging), pay up, wait for Roses Carts to notify you, and get them! Do note that the closing time for pre-orders each week is Saturday 5pm.



Roses Cart is based in Ipoh and Klang Valley and they can pass your purchased items to you either from Ipoh Parade's Map Accessories or Kota Damansara's SEGi University.


As a bonus, Roses Cart offers free postal services to those whose bill is RM120 (West Msia)/RM40 (East Msia) and above; or else you have to pay RM5-10 (West Msia)/RM10-13 (East Msia).

AND as an extra extra bonus, Roses Cart will be offering Missailing's readers 15% off in all purchases!
All you have to do is FB Message Roses Cart saying, "I am a Missailing reader" and include a screenshot of this picture:


Remember to get your 15% off discount!
P.S. It's only valid till the 24th of August (24/08/13) so hurry up!
I will be getting my ordered stuff next week, can't wait hehehe.
Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment