My instaphotos

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Virtual makeover

This is a continuation of my previous post where i blogged about Mary Kay's One Woman Can contest, and this is the Virtual Makeover app that is included in their website, at marykay.com.my.

anyways, this is so fun! I always thought that bluuurgh not fun one, also not my real face lol.
But after trying it out yesterday, i was HOOKED.

The app lets you upload your own photo (after joining membership, no expense required don't worry), or you can choose some other models' face. There's Eurasian, Guai Lou face, dark skinned, and also Asian for us. 

Nah my before and after pictures. See the tiara?? Sparkly sparkly tiara *love*.

Do take note that my picture before had on makeup already, some mascara and eyeliner and the app tells you to choose pictures with no makeup and in good lighting. I chose this because this was one of the few photos i have with my head straight and nice.

So as you can see, I grew cheekbones in the "after" photo, using the blusher to make my face slim haha. Lip color is another change, though it was sad that the app lacked eyebrow brushing up.
That's just a small disadvantage lah.

You don't HAVE to buy their makeup products, just experiment to see which colors suit you and maybe you can go and buy other makeup with simlar colors? Very helpful when deciding on colors to buy. 

Just a very short one, that's it lah!
Cheers! and tata :D

No comments:

Post a Comment