My instaphotos

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Review of Skincerity

Alright I'll just tell you up front. Skincerity is under Nucerity, what I and alot of people call a "MLM" (multi-level marketing) company.

I'm NOT a member of Nucerity though, so I will be blogging this review unbiased and with no motive.


I got this product through my uncle, who is also NOT a member but he was asking around for products that could help my skin as he knew that I was having problems. (What a sweet uncle T.T I'm so blessed)

So he got this product from a friend who was a member and claimed that this helped his bad skin turn about from worse than mine to quite alright now. When he FB messaged me to tell me about Skincerity I think he didn't know the product well enough also, he said that it was "some magic thing lah" lol.

So anyways I got this product from him on the 19th of April when I did my Senior Project presentation and took some pictures of my skin on the 19th of May, a bit more than a week ago.

before, with makeup but absolutely no foundation
Before (19th April 2013)
After one month, with absolutely no makeup x.x

After, close-up (19th May 2013)
I guess the acne-scars ARE lightened somewhat? Loverboy mentioned that my skin became smoother already, and it couldn't be because of Acne.org (read about it here) because Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5 doesn't smoothen the skin. Hey, the magic worked then! Please work faster >.<

How does it work then? Well, as the box said it was a "nightly breathable masque", so you just roll it all over your face before you sleep. The product comes in a deodorant shaped glass bottle, just use it like a deodorant! Except that you don't use it on your armpits okay lol. It rolls on transparent colored like a peeling mask, and you either wipe it off with the special cloth given with the box, or wash it away with your cleanser. I prefer to attack wipe at it with the cloth first and then cleanse my face with the normal routine (which is kinda ironic because The Regimen under Acne.org doesn't recommend touching your skin too much due to irritation)

Oh but remember not to breathe when you apply because it freaking stinks. I still cough and gasp and run around sucking fresh air every night I apply it ahaha!

Ingredients
As you can see there's Acetone in it as the main ingredient which is also what we use to rub off nail polish. However, people who are "for" this product claims that it is a different Acetone which is not harsh on skin and only used to make the mask dry speedily. Sure enough, that's what I smell every night when I apply. I don't like the fact that they use fragrance in this product though, because it's supposingly bad.

Instructions
Another pros of this product is that you can use it over any product and any regimen that you're currently using, as it is a breathable mask, meaning that it'll make your products more effective while at the same time improving your skin. Good anot?

Pros:
-Works!
-lightens scars
-smoothens skin
-partners with any other product/regimen that you use
-can use for quite some time (already 5 weeks, I think it can last up to 2 months)

Cons:
-stinks
-expensive (around RM300 I think, not sure about that)
-hard to get (comment or FB message me if you want it, I'll ask my uncle)
-little pieces stick to your hair after you wash it off (just me being petty)
-Uses fragrance

SO? Do you think that it's good? I think for a lot of us, price is a big deal and this product IS a little of the expensive side. However, don't just listen to me; go and research about it and then only decide whether you need this product.

My concern is only with acne scars though, I have read some reviews claiming that it works on wrinkles as well, so it's anti-aging apparently too.


That's it, folks!
Cheers :)

28 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I would recommend Acne.org as it really cleared my skin, whereas I only started on Skincerity after my skin cleared :) Acne.org doesn't ship to Malaysia, try out their over-the-counter products that are similar! If you want to get Nucerity do email me la :)

      Delete
    2. Hi... I'm Julie from Melaka. Like u I hv acne problem. This problem has haunted me since I was a teenager. A month ago my school colleague recommended to me Skincerity. I was hvg a lot of doubt.. I was worried my acne will pop up if I uses it.
      Now.. I thank my colleague for sharing a very good product with me. U too must try.
      Whatapps me if u need any info / help. 0127031116

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hey can i get your email? Cause im thinking about buying it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, nice meeting you! Please contact me at www.missailing@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I'm planning to bulk buy Acne.org to Malaysia, so those who are interested please contact me at www.missailing@gmail.com, details are at my blog post: http://msailing.blogspot.com/2013/09/acneorg-shipping-to-malaysia.html Thanks!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Scam ! Pyrimid! pozzy scheme
    1) that small bottle is worth more than whats in it.
    2) If not for auto shipment. to pay, where does the money come from.
    3) true value is there but not worth $65 , but value in the pyrimid is put in by its empolyee’s same here, wake up and see what it really is.
    4) why can’t u find any finacial info on how many bottle sold compared to it’s auto ship numbers. I guss not or you would simple see what it truely about! SCAM…..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you had not been too busy copy and pasting the same comment on every blog who mentions Nucerity, you would have read that I specifically wrote that I am not advocating the company. this is just a review of a product under the company. Just because corruption is everywhere in countries doesn't mean you're going to migrate to the moon right?

      Delete
  5. Do you know what is so Great about Skincerity in my opinion?...You can get paid to use this ONE of a kind product!!..People say that MLM are scams, but really it is brilliant!!...We are a group of people working together to build financial security for our families, by using this product as a way of doing so...One bottle may not be enough to see the results. So I joined on autoship. I get 2 bottles a month delivered to my home at a discounted price. I told 2 friends and they joined to get the discount. They told 2 friends etc....Now we get paid and that covers the cost of our autoship!!...Now I have enough product to use in my household. This product may help with fine lines and wrinkles, scars, burns, bug bites, eczema, acne, rosacea,....put it this way, if your skin isn't perfect, Skincerity may be able to help!!!....LOVE this product and the company, Nucerity International....PS...I hope missailing that you cont'd to use Skincerity...I bet your results will continue to improve!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brillant comment Dawn, Skincerity has changed my life, financially and for my daughters skin who suffers from eczema and now we have that problem under control.. We do not claim to cure, treat or heal anything, skincerity just provides the right environment for your body to do its work. I have seen experience many amazing stories. The best is if you believe you can do it believe you can get paid to use a product its that easy. I am forever a user, supporter and this company is from the heart, giving back to millions around the world through our charity company Women Against Hunger...amazing!

      Delete
  6. yes..skincerity i the best!!! i used before for my acne n pores..it works...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally tried this product and after 9 days, I can see the difference and wondering what really make it works so fast! With the help of 'Dr Google' and other close friends (which include my best friend who is a Dr) I sought for more info on this product and mostly who have tried this give fantastic reviews and comments. I do not deny about the 'stink' smell but after few times using it, you'll get use to the smell...trust me. I've signed up as agent and been promoting this product to my closest friends, relatives etc...they love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i know what you mean about the smell, What i do is try to roll it on as fast as i can then run off to another room for fresh air, haha

      Delete
  8. HI dear, I just joined skincerity bandwagon and have 18 bottles to sell off....It's RM250 per bottle.Do email me at sameehajamil@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there, i would like to ask are you still using skincerity? cause i saw a lot of bad reviews about this product. because, i am so-called desperate to find out the product could clear my blackhead, open pores and acne problem on my face and i am about to buy it (skincerity). do you have any ideas? thank you! ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. Hi cksj,

      For me Acne.org cleared my acne problem la, but it's up to you which product you would like to use. I only used Skincerity after my skin cleared up, so I can confidently vouch for Acne.org over Skincerity ;)

      Delete
  10. Curious as to how that product is similar to Nerium?

    http://www.nerium.com/Results.aspx?ID=pstjohn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot, I am not with neither company. I sell Scentsy Wickless Candles
    https://geneschur.scentsy.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gene, to answer your question, I have not tried Nerium before. Have you?

      Delete
  12. Nice post of Skincerity, Thanks for sharing !

    skincerity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, im with Jeunesse, US based company to market a range of anti-aging products using the latest "Adult Stem Cell Anti Aging Technology" . Our flagship product Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum sure can help your acne problem. The serum works to decrease inflammation associated with both conditions and heal the tissues.
    To learn more, pls pm me or visit
    http://www.trubeauty.jeunesseglobal.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Request to share the story Ms. TQ

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should research protandim and their skincare line protandim. Let me know if you're interested in more info. The stuff is amazing. A lot of research done by third parties!! Let me know if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Missailing , are you still using the product, Skincerity?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete