My instaphotos

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

After Earth vs Now You See Me

After Earth has Jaden and Will Smith. Now You See Me owns it with Hulk from Avengers. (when I was watching the movie I half expected him to turn into the huge green monster anytime because he was just...SO angry all the time hahaha)

After Earth: 0
NYSM: 1

After Earth involves human race 1000 years from now, where people talk to each other civilly and calls each other names la Senshi and Faia; Now You See Me portrays us currently at our best-cheating, robbing, and being so rude all the time (Special Agent Doyle to his French Interpol partner; the Four Horsemen to each other), do we need to be kicked off Earth and wait a millenium to learn manners? -.-

After Earth: 1
NYSM: 1

After Earth has basically no plot but is so pumped full of adventures that you don't notice the difference; Now You See Me has loopholes in their story: making "the Hulk" the mastermind behind the whole scheme without any hints prior that is just like saying that Daniel Humprey is Gossip Girl, you get me?

After Earth: 2
NYSM: 1

ALSO, in After Earth the most touching part for me was when the "eagle" died to protect "jaden" (forgot his character name in the movie hehe); in Now You See Me....err, I don't think there was any? Although the ending DID come as a shock and that's it.

After Earth: 3
NYSM: 1

Okayyyy, so After Earth wins! Even though both movies felt the same to me actually, but logic says that After Earth is the winner so must be fair lo, what to do.

That's it for now, my shoulder hurts from filing all day yesterday and today, have to eat back my words the moment I blogged about not doing usual intern stuff -.- the boss was away so we had nothing to do so it was filing and tidyin the office, aiyo!

Cheers, I guess?



No comments:

Post a Comment