My instaphotos

Monday, June 3, 2013

The prominent arrival of ordered items from Roses Cart of course leads to a picture-by-picture account and dissection of their stock.

So....I welcome you to--a premium photoshoot of Roses Cart items:



Some previews to get you excited:






And,
off we go!

 
neon yellow transparent clutch/sling bag at RM24, other colors available



can fit your smartphone and camera snugly
spiked bracelet (as above) at RM11
Some problems faced when dealing with pre-ordered items is that it comes slightly off shape or off color? I'm sure plenty of us have at one time or another felt that what we ordered looked totally different from the picture provided, although the spiked bracelet did look abit different but for Roses Cart I think that so far it's alright.

The admin told me that she would let me know if the items I ordered were not that good of a quality so that I can know in advance, so that's a plus for customer service :)

Flower print carry-all at RM50



Claw bangle at RM10, gold/silver available
My favorite of the bunch included this carry-all, the quality is extremely good and it felt thick and strong <3

YSL gold chain at RM29, gold/silver available



Another favorite of the bunch: the YSL necklace.
You can wear it formal or casually, adds a little bit of elegance and class to the drab t-shirt that I was wearing there. You can also wear it if you want to pose as a mafia boss lol.

DO remember to get your 15% of discount! only valid till 14th of August 2013, Just FB message Roses Cart and mention "Missailing" with a screenshot of this discount bar code :)

Done with the photoshoot!

And I look abit off here I don't know why
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment