My instaphotos

Monday, June 10, 2013

Bumbling post

This post will just be a regular, but messy and bumbling update of what's happening so far :)

Well, I mentioned before that I'm doing my internship right now, two more months to go before another one looms up in August! Kinda went off the rails as my current intern has nothing whatsoever to do with my major ahaha (architecture vs psychology), but I decided to venture into the "path less known" as illustrated by Robert Frost in "The Road Not Taken" (high school, anyone?) *proud

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both"

SO for those who wants to know how an internship feels like, doing one in a small firm definitely has greater returns la, hehe. So far I have done no coffee/tea making, photocopying, or the other lame stuff an intern does in a huge firm.

"Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear"
 
On the other hand, I HAVE-learnt Autocad, went out for (super awesome) lunches with clients, examined sites a couple of times, so life is interesting to say the least.

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

There are cons too, patches of time where I don't have anything to do (It rhymes!) What to do, I'm a fast learner and do-er HOHO so I squeeze the Internet until I make NetJuice.

Braided my hair for Phui Loo's birthday last Wednesday. Last year's celebration is blogged about here


Bad photo quality, oops

Braided the sides of my head and rolled up the back
necklace from Roses Cart

Almost took my arm off trying to braid my hair, but then the satisfaction after achieving it is indescribable (HAH! I DID IT). Dinner by the way was at Kokopelli off Dataran Three 2, so-so lahh. Nothing to shout about :/ 

oh although the plain water there costs an arm and a leg for the amount served -.- Felt justified to steal the bottle since it cost so much but it couldn't fit into my clutch or else there'll be a picture of my new glass bottle here already in the empty space below:


(XXXXXXXXX)
space for picture of non-acquired glass water bottle


Going back into the life of a renter, at least until my intern ends, so I am going to miss my walk-in wardrobe :( bye-bye! Next time my house must have, including glass corridors upstairs so I can see down (refer to super old post of dream house from a dream)---P.s. I can't find the post, now I'm wondering whether I did post it or not hahaha. maybe it was in the dream too that I blogged.

bye-bye super blur pic of my fav room

Lastly, June is the month of being broke. Everybody's birthdays are in June, including my sister Charis and 3 besties, sigh!

Want to backpack travel to Europe, must start saving money to make it possible! Those kind of travel that is without itinerary wan, where you can stand at a train timetable board and decide where to go based on nothing more than "just cuz I felt like it" <3 but I don't want to travel with a boyfriend/future husband using their money cuz then I won't feel like the trip belonged to ME. Weird huh? Must work work work.

Sui Ta Bo Eddie made a rose for me *contented

Was going through my old posts and I found that my writing style degraded and disintegrated already -.- Last time it used to be rather full of life and now it's rather drab. I'm blaming it all on the Final Year Project/Senior Project from Spring this year----it killed my writing, hmmph.

Lastly, a picture of the furriest love of my life,


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment