My instaphotos

Friday, June 28, 2013

Yesterday, with storybook characters and Despicable Me 2 Minions

If I had to write a children's storybook, it'd probably be about 3 characters called Drunkard, Kiasu, and Conman.

Because it just so happens that I met them yesterday -.-
OH well, I guess that when people become successful (or anywhere within the confines of that-which they decide themselves) they become piping full of confidence, to the extend where people might find them obnoxious.

Drunkard would be an old hag with braying bursts of laughter and poisonous bits of comments every now and then.
"You fart like a monstrous truck.AHAHAH, joking, onlyy!"

Kiasu would be French-speaking without the fluency, but still brilliantly good at using it to promote his talents, "moi is esplendide et being kiasu!"

"GRAAAAABBBB!!" *kiasu-ness to the max

 Conman will insist that he's a Brit while spouting English like a "Made in China" teapot.

"oh I definitely AM from Google, even though
they don't dress like this"

It'll probably be best-selling the moment it hits the bookshelves muahaha.

Anyways, mean spirit aside, I went to the screening for Despicable Me 2 last night! (courtesy of Nuffnang, of which I will be forever grateful, of course) My first screening in a long, long, time especially after my four months of back-breaking Final Year Project stressload. =) =) =)

tralalalala! You got anottttt

Nowadays it just feels like the animated movies (or cartoons) are getting more and more shallow. What I want is simple: Make me CRY! make me FEEEL for the characters! Make my poor heart BREAK and REJOICE with the heroes! (Game of thrones did that sure fine)

The last one to make me FEEL must have been "UP". =/

Sooooo, Despicable Me 2's dried-up-plot was made from juice squished out from what's leftover from Gru in Despicable Me, and mostly from the minions. Something stolen, wanted back, Gru is involved, throw in some romance with a manic-depressive girl, and DO include, a whoooole load of scenes from minions because they were so popular in the first one. Towards the end I kind-of forgot what's the movie and hoo-hah about because it was soooo centered around the minions, and "oh yeaa hor it's about the stolen serum!" Or maybe it's just my short-term memory.

Wouldn't watch it twice, toodle-dah!

I want to dye my hair in bright colors! the fight between black hair and colored hair has ended and colors have proven the winner because everyone else in Malaysia has black hair =/

This color looks great:

But it'll look better with a shade more red? Looks nice to me right now though.
Ponderingly,
CHEERS!





1 comment:

  1. PerutBesi popping by! Nice meeting you at Plus One Shabu2 just now! See you around at some other event :D

    ReplyDelete