My instaphotos

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Have It Your Way

Before I start, have you ever noticed that when Malaysians are driving, they have a penchant for digging their noses?

Start thinking: Do you dig your nose?
No? Think about it. And while you're at that, do notice the moment when your finger suddenly goes up to your nose. pause. stare at your finger for a few seconds (but not so much that accidents happen). Look around shiftily in case somebody saw. And lastly, shove your finger back to the steering wheel, where it belongs.

WELL, I have seen lots of drivers doing that. (Most likely because I'm always the passenger, nobody likes me driving *sigh). Ladies, knights, honorable men, squires, and even people who drive me when I'm in the car; they don't notice that they tend to do it -.- (have been watching Game of Thrones lately)

Anyways, I digress. back to the post. Does the slogan "Have it your way" look familiar?

YEAP. Burger King's. and NO, I did not have it my way -.- uuurgh.

Noticed that Burger King (BK) was putting up billboards saying that their breakfast starts at RM 3.95 (Hey! 5 cents cheaper than McD!) So I went and tried it out this morning.

Mediocre

Mediocre, though loverboy did say that the hashbrown's better





Disappointing. First off, it is NOT RM 3.95. It's RM7-9, more dear than McD's lunch promos. Second off, no receipts. I can't even complain to BK that i got ripped off by their cheapo lying billboards. Third off. I paid extra RM1 to upgrade my coffee into Nesle Dolce's Hot Chocolate, and I got this:


This is just colored water. None of the chocolate taste I paid extra RM1 for, no milk, no foam, nothing at all. I might as well just pay for hot water -.- This was the thing that especially got me mad, partly because i pretty much love hot chocolate and Milo <3

Got ripped off by Burger King. -.- People, Don't go okay.



Ended up at Starbucks cuz I had to please my taste buds by giving them the real thing.



To end on a happier note, I have to give you balloons. Who doesn't just LOVE balloons? <3
Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment